Monday, March 16, 2015

The Beginning Of Beginnings.

Almost 3 years ago, I wrote about the beginning of the end of a life lived in self-created worthlessness.

What I didn't expect was that the end was going to take years to finally reach the real end =.=

Or maybe it had reached the end of the end but I was too busy relishing in the beginning of beginnings to realize it hehe.

Either way, I am contented to say that at this very moment, I am very much happy to be.. me =)

I still have personal downsides that I ain't very proud of, but I don't brood over them as much anymore. Like what I saw in a friend's Instagram today:

There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.

I think the real definition of perfection is not something that is without flaws.
I think the real definition of perfection is something that is flawed, yet at the same time that something is not that flawed.

Deep huh.
Something like yin and yang, a plus and a minus, all in that something.

I'd like to think of life as a journey of discoveries, self-discovery especially.
I'd like to also think that more often than not, the good and the bad is a matter of perception, a sign that the balance has been tipped and wise, opportune solutions are to be seeked and fulfilled.

I continue to believe everything happens for reasons that we most probably do not know now and most likely will not know for quite some time.

Timing is everything.
In God's time, all will be revealed, one after another.
Faith is key.

Here's to the beginning of beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment