Saturday, March 28, 2015

我的秘密。
My Secrets.

不跟你说。
Ain't telling 'ya.

目前生命中最关键的两个奥秘:
(1)他会是谁,
(2)我的最伟大的梦想是什么。
Two key mysteries in my life right now:
(1) Who could be my soulmate,
(2) What is my greatest dream.

只有我自己知道。还有天主。
It's between me and God and nobody else.

我的任性与顽强是我的强项,同时也是我的死穴。
The wayward and tenacious strands in me are my strengths, yet also the bane of my existence.

我心里面有着巨大的恐惧,那讨人厌的恐惧。
I have immense fear in me, that despicable fear.

竟然没办法把它赶走还必须与它共存,只好把这可恶的肤浅的怪兽好好的驯服起来。
Can't live with it, can't live without it, can only domesticate this little abominable, superficial monster.

祂说:“不要害怕,因为我与你同在。。”
(依 41:10)
He said: "Do not fear, for I am with you.."
(Isaiah 41:10)

有着如此伟大的祂,渺小的我还需要什么呢。
With Him, all is enough for this little drop in the vast ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment